JAVA SCRIPT

WHERE IS MY PRINCE CHARMING - PART 17

PART 16


Ramya : Ohh... Tell me....

Sister: Arun told me, that he is in love with you, and wants to marry you..

Ramya: hmmm..........

Sister: With my husband gone, Arun is our house's pillar... He needs to take care of our business and take care of my house responsibilty and my daughters marriage....

Ramya: I understand.....

Sister: He needs to get settled first, pick up the buisness.. Then after 2years, we can get you guys married.. I will talk to your parents then..

Ramya : Was filled with joy, it was such a pleasant surpirse to her... Oh thank you, Thank you very much...

Ramya says bye to his sister, and walks with great smile on her face..She dint talk about proposal from her Granny. She thought this is not the right time, and was confident , somehow she can cancel this proposal...And by 2yrs she will complete BSc and can marry him.....

Ramya was more active from then on, used to dress well like earlier days.. Next day She called Arun on mobile number, he received the call..

Arun: Sweetie, i was thinking of calling you.....

Ramya : I know, i heard... I am sorry your BIL passed away....

Arun: Yes... So i could not call/meet you in this 10days, i was very busy...

Ramya : I understand, its ok.. I am glad, you are free today....

Arun: Where are you now ???

Ramya : I am near college, going to home... Btw one more thing, your sister spoke to me.. She agreed for our marriage....

Arun : I know, she told me.. Marriage talks came, and i told i love you and want to marry you.. All opposed, but my sister supported, and convinced my family..I love my sister, she always
supports me no matter what..

Ramya : Oh thats great, i love your sister too....

Arun: Yeah, after college come home.. I want to see you.. You can direclty come home now that everybody knows..

Ramya : I cant come now, need to go home directly after college.. Will come in evening.

Arun: Ok bye..Will be waiting for you.. Love you sweetie..

 If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment