JAVA SCRIPT

DUBAI

It all started with this. once  Ramesh saw video of Burj Al Arab, and showed the luxury 7 star hotel and told me the hotel costs 1Lac per day, and people should be really lucky to spend a day here..



At that moment i just saw video and ignored it. His birthday was coming up in 3 weeks, i wanted to do something special for this 35th birthday and was thinking of plans to give him a surprise birthday at some Exotic place... 






I Then remembered, how much he enjoyed just watching the video of Burj Al Arab. I decided 1Lac is nothing when compared to happiness of my Love...

 I wanted to keep it totally surprise, but ended up telling him as i needed help in Currency conversion, Visa, Booking Air tickets, Hotel and other activities in Dubai..

 First he was reluctant saying 1Lac for hotel stay, that too  for one day is too costly . I convinced him saying, Its ok, complete Dubai trip will a "Gift holiday" for his 35th Birthday .. .







DAY 4 DUBAI - BIG BUS TOUR


If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment