JAVA SCRIPT

HAMPI-BADAMI-AIHOLE-PATTADKAL

  I was always fascinated by Hampi's  prosperity during Vijayanagara kingdom.(Sad to see that its ruined today). And wanted to visit this place from long time, but  since we need at least 4 days,(i now feel  need atleast 5 days :)) i had to wait for longgg week-end... Atlast waiting time was over,  we had  a long week-end for Aug 15th. I checked with my parents if they want to join. When they confirmed, i checked for tickets, and was dissappointed to find buses from Blore to Hampi were full, i really wonder, how soon this buses gets filled up, especially on week-ends. Finally we decided to book tickets to Hospet (12kms from Hampi).I booked tickets from Blore - Hospet (k.s.r.t.c Volvo)  and  Badami - Blore. S.R.K Travels (Since my plans was 2 days in Hampi and 2 days in Badami)

DAY 1: HAMPI  

DAY 2: ANEGUNDI & HAMPI  

DAY 3: KUDALA SANGAMA & BADAMI  

DAY 4 : BANASHANKARI & MAHAKOOTA & PATTADKAL & AIHOLE & BADAMI  



If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment